Felt like having a cup of this one today. I’m gearing up for fall tea! Can’t wait to pick up some of the new ones from DavidsTea, but that’ll have to wait until next week. I didn’t try the DavidsTea pumpkin chai last year since I had a bunch of this tea around, but I’m definitely going to give it a try this year! This tea is a solid pumpkin pie tea, but we’ll have to see how it compares to the DavidsTea version!

Lariel of Lórien

I’ve found this one is good with vanilla rooibos.

Tealizzy

Hmm, never thought to try that. I do have some vanilla creme rooibos. I’ll have to do an experiment!

Comments

Lariel of Lórien

I’ve found this one is good with vanilla rooibos.

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area