Let me preface this by saying that this is only the second unflavored white tea I have tried. I really wanted to know what flavor the white tea contributes to the flavored white teas, and after trying this, I can tell that the flavor of the white tea is not lost in Persimmon Tree’s flavored whites, like white guava. You can definitely taste the white tea, along with the added flavor there. Here, I get hayish flavor, but not as strong as in the silver needle white tea. I think I prefer this one over silver needle because of its sweetness. Now I know what the white tea base tastes like, so I’ll be able to appreciate the flavored whites more. In the end though, I think I prefer a little flavor added to my white teas. Maybe that will change, but for now, that’s how it is! ;)

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area