Finally got around to trying this chai TastyBrew sent me a LONG time ago! Thank you! I did the stovetop method, as recommended. This was the first time I’ve ever steeped chai on the stovetop, and it was pretty awesome! I used soymilk/water (mostly soymilk) and a little brown sugar. It made my kitchen smell like I just baked something in the oven! It also tasted like a baked good, and was deliciously creamy! Now I think I’ll have to try this method with other chai’s. So delicious! I’m definitely going to try this out with the pumpkin chai I plan to pick up from DavidsTea next week. Can’t wait!