drank Big Apple by DAVIDsTEA

Blech. I’ve been on a flavored white tea parade for awhile, but this one just doesn’t work for me. I don’t think it’s the apple, and I hope not because I’m looking forward to trying mom’s apple pie soon. I think something went wrong with the steeping. I had this one a while back, sampling it at the store, but it didn’t have much flavor and I just thought they didn’t steep it to my liking. This time, I received it as a sample in my last order, and was excited to try steeping it on my own. I followed the parameters on the package, but it turned out very bitter, like the bitter peel of an apple. There was also a lot of sediment in my cup, which may have added to the bitterness. The cause could be the green tea that’s in the blend, or maybe I just oversteeped it. Oh well, probably won’t try this one again.

Chizakura

At least it was just a sample. Didn’t have to find out the hard way. There were a few DT’s that I bought on faith and was really disappointed. x_o;

Tealizzy

Very true!

Comments

Chizakura

Tealizzy

Very true!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area