drank Cucumber White by Tazo

My friend threw a bag of this tea in a humongous mug filled with ice for me the other day…a short cold-steep. It was quite refreshing. The mint was there, but not overpowering, and I could taste the cucumber too. It kind of reminded me of tea they serve when you go to a spa. Definitely good for a hot day!

Chizakura

Never heard of this one. I’ve tried Berryblossom White which wasn’t too great, but cucumber and white tea together sounds like it’d make a great iced tea!

gmathis

Wish I’d discovered this earlier in the summer; sounds luscious iced.

Comments

Chizakura

gmathis

Wish I’d discovered this earlier in the summer; sounds luscious iced.

San Francisco Bay Area