drank Chocolate Rocket by DAVIDsTEA

Okay, so I was a little worried I was going to regret having mate instead of my beloved black tea first thing in the morning, but this was pretty good! I haven’t tried a lot of mate, so I’m still a newbie, but this one had a nice complexity of flavor, and a good thickness to it. Mate always smells and tastes like banana chips to me, and I don’t think I’m the only one, based on the reviews I’ve read. I could taste banana, chocolate, some nuttiness, and maybe a little raspberry in the aftertaste. I think the thickness was just perfect, making it more like black tea. I didn’t feel like I got a huge jolt of caffeine, so I’m not sure if this woke me up or not, but I’m glad I didn’t get all crazed. I really did enjoy it, and I think it will be a nice occasional alternative to my morning black tea! All thanks to the DavidsTea sales guy, who kindly gave me some for free! How awesome is that?!

jeweledthumb

I really like this one too (semi surprisingly)

Tealizzy

jeweledthumb – ya, I was totally surprised! Have you tried any other mate you like? I have some cocoberry I haven’t tried yet, so that should be interesting.

Comments

jeweledthumb

I really like this one too (semi surprisingly)

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area