drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

I really really like this tea! It’s totally a taste of Fall! It makes me think of my yearly trip to Apple Hill, which is coming up soon! In fact, I have plans to go up there the weekend after this coming weekend! Farms with apples, apple pies, and other deliciousness. We are totally getting a whole strip of apple strudel this year! So, this tea is like a guilt-free version of all that! I will definitely be picking up some more!!

CHAroma

It is a good one. Supper yummy! :)

Comments

CHAroma

It is a good one. Supper yummy! :)

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area