Let me just start this by saying, I love peanut butter. And peanut butter with chocolate is even better! I finally got around to ordering a try me sampler, and I tried them all today! Ya, 5 cups of black tea in one day! Wheeeeee! Anyway, I really liked this tea. This was probably my favorite of the 5 teas. It has both peanut butter and chocolate notes, but neither overpowers the other. It was a pretty good balance, actually. I also have to confess I don’t much like Della Terra’s chocolate teas; however, mixed with the right stuff (a.k.a. peanut butter…oh, and I also like s’mores), it works! Those that don’t like sprinkles will shun this tea, but if you are going to have a tea that tastes like peanut butter fudge, it’s not like it’s gonna be fancy….bring out the fun! This is definitely a reorder. :)

Fjellrev

Ooh, I’m in the same camp. Don’t care for their chocolate teas except S’mores works for me for some reason, so you’ve convinced me to give this one a chance!

Tealizzy

You should! I also tried salted caramel & chocolate and was less enthused, though….gonna give that one another try before posting.

Fjellrev

Have been looking for a good peanut butter tea too. :)

Would you say their Salted Caramel is better or worse than David’s?

Tealizzy

I haven’t tried David’s yet. Will have to!

CHAroma

On the shopping list it goes!

Comments

Fjellrev

Fjellrev

Have been looking for a good peanut butter tea too. :)

Would you say their Salted Caramel is better or worse than David’s?

Tealizzy

I haven’t tried David’s yet. Will have to!

CHAroma

On the shopping list it goes!

San Francisco Bay Area