DianaK was going to give me a sample of this tea, but I just couldn’t wait, so I included it in the try me sampler I got recently. ;) When I was a kid, we used to make monkey bread as a family, rolling the balls of dough in cinnamon and sugar. Delicious! This tea smells exactly like it. I can even smell the butter! The taste, however, is too cinnamon-y and not enough buttery baked goodness. Close, but not perfect. Oh well, I will still enjoy the aroma while drinking the rest of the sample!

San Francisco Bay Area