I can’t believe I’m the first to review this Harvest Tea by Della Terra. No takers? I have to admit, at first, I wasn’t blown away by this one. I had a second cup this morning, and although I still wasn’t blown away, it’s kinda growing on me. It’s not one of those in your face flavored teas. It’s much more subtle. I don’t get a ton of apple, but there’s a little there. The molasses comes through as sort of a well-rounded sweetness…like a hug of sweetness, not a punch. It definitely tastes of Fall, and it’s very cozy. Simple, but nice.

gmathis

Sounds lovely and autumnal. Took me a long time to discover molasses as a tea additive.

Dkcox50

Hmmm….sounds interesting. Never thought of molasses mixed with tea.

Stephanie

I’ve been adding brown sugar to teas occasionally…never thought to skip directly to adding molasses to it! Might complement some things real nicely.

Comments

gmathis

Dkcox50

Hmmm….sounds interesting. Never thought of molasses mixed with tea.

Stephanie

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area