drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

So, it’s been a little crazy around here lately, so I haven’t been on steepster much. I’m one of the unfortunate government workers who’s been furloughed until Congress figures things out. It’s a really weird place to be. Anyway, I’m trying to keep busy so I don’t think about it too much. Fortunately, my husband doesn’t work for the government.

I had 3 steepings of this tea today. Just didn’t feel like having a variety, or taking the effort to make different teas, so I just resteeped. Although the third steeping was pretty weak, with brown sugar and soy milk, it was still delicious. This one has totally grown on me. Btw, I was making chocolate chip cookies, and stole a chip or two from the batter, and this tea is especially delicious if you take a sip after chewing a semi-sweet chocolate chip. ;)

Too bad I can’t pick up more of this until I can go back to work (the store is near my office and I have a large commute), but I guess that’s a good thing, since I probably shouldn’t spend too much money right now.

OMGsrsly

That’s really awful. Best of luck to you.

jeweledthumb

Sorry you’re affected. Thankfully, I’m a contractor and we’re good till at least the end of the year (I sincerely hope it doesn’t take that long). I hope they figure things out soon!

Stephanie

Ugh. Stupid government :(

Tealizzy

Thanks, All! I’m trying to stay positive and take the opportunity to do things I don’t normally have time for.

Comments

OMGsrsly

That’s really awful. Best of luck to you.

jeweledthumb