drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is particularly delicious with some brown sugar. Just so you know. ;)

Oh, and I have a little rant about DavidsTea’s marketing. Did you guys see the latest, where they say winter’s coming, that the fall teas are going fast, so you better hurry and stock up? For goodness sake, it’s only early October! Geez!

But WHAT IF THEY RUN OUT. :0

Tealizzy

That’s what they do to you!!! Ahhhh!!!

Aaahhhh!!!

Lariel

Eventually, the Starks are right. ‘Just around the corner’ is one of my least favourite marketing phrases. If the winter teas aren’t for another month and a half, I hope they won’t run out.

Cavocorax

Yeah I saw that and insantly panicked. Then I did the math. What they mean is “we’re halfway through fall and you guys didn’t buy enough, but we don’t want to actually give you a sale, so we’ll just panic you instead!”

I think I’d like a bit more of the cocoberry mate, but I could probably pass on the rest.

OMGsrsly

Excellent translation, Cavo. :) I think I’d rather wait for a sale. Or new teas!

Comments

Anna

But WHAT IF THEY RUN OUT. :0

Tealizzy

That’s what they do to you!!! Ahhhh!!!

Aaahhhh!!!

Lariel

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area