drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

This tea is particularly delicious with some brown sugar. Just so you know. ;)

Oh, and I have a little rant about DavidsTea’s marketing. Did you guys see the latest, where they say winter’s coming, that the fall teas are going fast, so you better hurry and stock up? For goodness sake, it’s only early October! Geez!

But WHAT IF THEY RUN OUT. :0

Tealizzy

That’s what they do to you!!! Ahhhh!!!

Aaahhhh!!!

Lariel of Lórien

Eventually, the Starks are right. ‘Just around the corner’ is one of my least favourite marketing phrases. If the winter teas aren’t for another month and a half, I hope they won’t run out.

Cavocorax

Yeah I saw that and insantly panicked. Then I did the math. What they mean is “we’re halfway through fall and you guys didn’t buy enough, but we don’t want to actually give you a sale, so we’ll just panic you instead!”

I think I’d like a bit more of the cocoberry mate, but I could probably pass on the rest.

OMGsrsly

Excellent translation, Cavo. :) I think I’d rather wait for a sale. Or new teas!

Comments

Anna

But WHAT IF THEY RUN OUT. :0

Tealizzy

That’s what they do to you!!! Ahhhh!!!

Aaahhhh!!!

Lariel of Lórien

Cavocorax

OMGsrsly

Another profile facelift! My tastes have changed a lot from when I first discovered loose leaf tea.

I can trace my tea journey back to October 2012, when I discovered DavidsTea. Before that, I had the occasional cup and enjoyed high tea at An Afternoon to Remember, which has since closed.

I went through a period of wanting to try all the teas, and was really into flavored teas, especially dessert blacks, but my tastes have substantially changed over time.

I still enjoy the occasional flavored black or rooibos, but I’m more into unflavored black teas right now and recently, puerh. Chinese black teas are amazing…with their notes of chocolate or sweet potato, who needs a flavored tea? I had a much steeper learning curve when it came to puerh. I used to dump out cups of puerh for tasting like leather. Now, I am really enjoying them. I think it took finding good quality puerh and steeping them gong fu style to really enjoy them.

I also, on occasion, enjoy a good oolong, white, or green tea.

Favorite tea companies right now include: Mandala, Teavivre, Butiki, Golden Moon, Lupicia, and DavidsTea (for teaware mostly).

San Francisco Bay Area