Backlog from yesterday. I’ve tried this one a couple of times now, and I’m still not sure it tastes like persimmon. When they first put this out, it was advertised as a black tea, but when I got it, it was a rooibos. That was a little disappointing, because I definitely enjoy black teas more. I love persimmons though, so I was still looking forward to it. I usually eat the crunchy kind of persimmons in the fall. I think they’re called Fuyu. They taste like a very sweet combination of an apple and a pumpkin. I’ve never had dried persimmon, although I’ve seen them, and heard they are really sweet. So, this tea tastes fruity and sweet, but I can’t tell if it’s persimmon flavor or not. I’m thinking I’ll try some again once I can pick up some persimmons from the farmer’s market and see how they compare.