drank Mom's Apple Pie by DAVIDsTEA

This was an “almost” sipdown, since I still have a little leaf, but not enough for a cup. Fortunately, I just ordered more, so it’s all good! I’ve been kind of on an ordering binge because there are all these great fall teas out from different companies, and I want to get some before they’re gone. I also justify this binge by saying that fall is my favorite season of flavors, and I’ll be drinking these well into winter. It may take me that long, honestly!

This tea really surprised me. I don’t love green teas as much as I want to. I really like genmaicha, but that’s pretty much where it ends. This tea really tastes like baked apples, so it’s kind of cheating, but I still get the benefit of less caffeine, and all the other benefits green tea is touted for, I suppose. I’m really looking forward to having more of this around, as well as more pumpkin chai, sugar and spice, and all the other teas from other companies I ordered. ;D Yay for Fall!

jeweledthumb

I was so surprised with this when I tasted in store. It was so good that I had to buy 50 grams! I also am on an ordering binge. Della Terra needs to stop releasing a couple new teas every week plus the percentage off sales. It is killing me.

Comments

jeweledthumb

San Francisco Bay Area