I was lucky enough to get a sample of this tea in my last order, before it’s even in stores! I was intrigued by the name of this tea, even though I’m not big on herbals. Just like the previous reviewer, the sample I got was really small. I suppose it’s because the samples are measured by weight, and being a fruit tea, it’s heavy, so you get less. I steeped it for the full 7 minutes in a little over 8 oz. of water. It came out pretty weak. Kinda fruity, but weak. I thought I tasted a little fig and a little spice, but it was very faint. I guess I’ll have to pick up some more if I want to try it properly, but knowing my general lack of enthusiasm for herbals, I’ll probably skip this one. I still feel special that I got to try it early!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area