This is a really delicious tea and it is true to its name. I first tried it in my timolino on our second trip up to Apple Hill this year. Yes, we wanted more apple strudel, and apple chipotle grilling sauce! Yum!

This tea was great in my timolino, and that’s saying something, because it usually makes tea taste thin. Although I do have to say that Della Terra’s teas tend to do well in the timolino.

So, the smell is amazing. And as far as the taste, you get a little spice at first, and then the sip transforms into creamy caramel apple. I love it! Definitely a winner. :)

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area