I’ve gone through this little pouch really fast. Maybe it’s because I just bought a 16 oz. Nordic mug from DavidsTea, but I think I went through most of the tea before that. It’s a really solid pumpkin pie tea, and I’m loving pumpkin teas of all sorts right now!

I love my new mug too! I picked up the forest trees one. So cute! And it’s HUGE!!! If you guys are struggling to clear out your cupboard before Black Friday, I definitely recommend a 16 oz. mug. Tea goes really fast that way, but I’m starting to wonder if I’m getting too much caffeine…wheeee! I wanted a big mug, because I took on a temporary position, as acting manager of my office while my boss is on detail for a couple months, and it’s really hard to make time for tea! Another reason I haven’t been on steepster in a week…I’ve been exhausted! Just wanted you to know, I’m still here, but barely . ;)

jessiwrites

Gah, Nordic mugs are my favorite. I am seriously tempted to get the red sweater one.

OMGsrsly

I got the multicoloured trees Nordic mug. It’s so nice! :)

MissLena

I have the multi color tree one too, love it for a giant mug of chai :) or any black tea with milk actually, so cozy!

Tealizzy

OMGsrsly and MissLena – that’s the one I got! Wasn’t sure of the name. :)

OMGsrsly

I just wish the mountains theme for fall came in a multicoloured nordic mug. Then I’d be well on my way to establishing a theme! (I got my brother the green snowshoe mug from the summer as well.)

sundaysipping

I just ordered this exact mug! _

Comments

jessiwrites

OMGsrsly

I got the multicoloured trees Nordic mug. It’s so nice! :)

MissLena

Tealizzy

OMGsrsly and MissLena – that’s the one I got! Wasn’t sure of the name. :)

sundaysipping

I just ordered this exact mug! _

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area