drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Sugar and spice and everything nice. Just what the doctor ordered after one crazy long day of car shopping yesterday. I hate car shopping, but we were kind of forced into it, by someone doing a hit and run on our car, which was parked in front of our house. Anyway, hoping today will be more restful. I did bring some tea with me yesterday, and totally burnt my mouth trying to sip it…that’s the last time I pour boiling water into my timolino, but after hours of shopping, it was the perfect temperature! So there was a bright side! Happy Saturday!

Stephanie

Good luck finding a good car!