drank White Christmas by Lupicia

Even though I just received my Black Friday Della Terra order, and I have two orders from Herbal Infusions on the way, I had to stop by Lupicia and get some of this tea. I also picked up some caramel and rum rooibos. :) I’ve never really liked how they package the bags, since once you cut them, they’re not resealable, but I discovered they sell little colored clips that seal the bags really well, so I picked some of those up too!

I made a huge cup of this tea this morning. I didn’t know the little “snowflakes” were actually little pieces of rock sugar, but that’s okay, they’re cute, and I sugar my black teas anyway. This was a nice cup of apricot creaminess. More like real apricot too, not like the peach apricot that you typically get. I think I may have oversteeped it though, because it was a little astringent. Guess I better stick with the 2.5 minutes next time. It also reminds me a bit of Cookie, which could be because of the base tea…not sure, but that adds a little pastry quality to it. Overall, I’m happy to have this in my cupboard!

Fjellrev

Sounds like a score to me haha.

Comments

Fjellrev

Sounds like a score to me haha.

San Francisco Bay Area