drank Ceylon Star by DAVIDsTEA

Taking a little break from my seasonal teas to have a nice big mug of this fabulous tea. Still a favorite! I mean, who doesn’t like a warm creamy, slightly spiced mug of goodness? It’s also helping me wait for my teas from Herbal Infusions. It’s kind of driving me crazy that I still don’t have my orders from BF/CM. Good thing they weren’t gifts! Dan has been pretty good at communicating, but I think it’s now the fault of the good ol’ USPS. Hope I get them today! That would be a nice first Christmas present, wink wink USPS!

Tealizzy

Mail came, no HI. :( But, my free sample from The Tea Spot came, so that’s something!

Cavocorax

I hope they show! I was pretty disappointed when I got up and checked the tracking for my new kettle, and it said delivered, only to realize they meant they’d delivered the tea jail notice and I’d have to wait until the 27th to get my package. Doh

Fingers crossed for you!

Comments

Tealizzy

Cavocorax

Fingers crossed for you!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area