drank Bolder Breakfast by The Tea Spot

The Tea Spot will send you a free sample of tea if you sign up with them, so I did it. I was curious about the company, and they’ve been having a bunch of sales, so I thought I’d check them out. What better way than for free! I got this in the mail today, which was kind of a consolation prize for still not receiving my HI orders. And I couldn’t stop myself from opening it right up and trying it! It was definitely bold, and I tasted all three ingredients: black tea, puerh, and chocolate. I’ve not developed a taste for puerh, however, so it threw off the rest of it for me. It is more subtle, since the black tea and chocolate shine through, but alas, I’m not a fan of the woody, leathery puerh. I do think the tea is good quality though, so I will probably try some more of their teas in the future.

Terri HarpLady

I love this one :)

Cavocorax

I do too – Terri got me hooked. :P
I’m not usually into Puerh but this one isn’t strong enough to really bother me.