drank Graham Slam by Herbal Infusions

I finally got my Herbal Infusions order! So much new tea to drink! I have to say, Dan was really communicative throughout, which totally made me feel better about the delay.

Anyway, this tea smelled so good. Like vanilla pudding and graham crackers. I decided to try this one first thing this morning. Steeped, it smelled delicious, but I think I oversteeped it, because the flavor was overpowered by the black tea base. I got some vanilla and some graham cracker, but really, the black tea was a bit bitter. I did a 4-minute steep, so I think next time, I’ll have to try it at 3 minutes. This one might also benefit from a lower temperature. Will have to try that out. One thing I think would help is if they added steeping parameters to the bags. Overall though, I think this tea could be great, but I need to find the optimum parameters to bring out the goodness!

VariaTEA

I emailed and called Herbal Infusions a couple of times and haven’t heard back. In fact, I was emailing to let them know (1) they left something out of my order and (2) they sent me duplicates of teas and I wanted to know if I should send them back. I never heard back :(

Also, vanilla pudding and graham crackers sounds awesome so I am sorry the taste didn’t come through.

VariaTEA

Yeah. I am not too worried though as it is a busy time of year and I will reach out to them again once I am back from my vacation.

Comments

VariaTEA

VariaTEA

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area