Okay, my usual steeping parameters for 52teas (3 min at 185 degrees) works for Herbal Infusions as well! Yay! I didn’t get any bitterness and the flavor shone through. This tea smells like cookies, for sure. It tastes lie maple-flavored cookies. I’ve never had a maple-flavored cookie…do they have those in Canada? It probably has something to do with the little maple leaf-shaped sprinkles in the tea. I liked this tea. Can’t say it’s what I expected, but definitely yummy.

yyz

Yes we do! Several companies make them, both as plain and cream filled layer cookies.

Tealizzy

That sounds yummy!

Fjellrev

The maple sandwich cookies are quite common here, for sure.

OMGsrsly

Awesome. :) I’ll have to try 185F for mine as well.

Comments

yyz

Tealizzy

That sounds yummy!

Fjellrev

The maple sandwich cookies are quite common here, for sure.

OMGsrsly

Awesome. :) I’ll have to try 185F for mine as well.

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area