Wow, this is a really unique chai! You can see I’m going a little nuts trying all my new teas. Will have to stop soon, or the caffeine is going to make me nuts! Haha! This is really good. The spices in here are wonderful. They blend together well. I think the uniqueness has to do with either the cardamom, black pepper, or may I say nutmeg? The latter isn’t on the ingredients list, but it might be in there. It sounded like another reviewer found that spice as well. This is also a sweet custard-like tea, although it’s not particularly thick in mouthfeel. I think it would be great using the stovetop method…next time! Mmmm. :)

Fjellrev

Haha you’d think by now your body would be desensitized by all the caffeine. I swear it doesn’t do anything for me.

Comments

Fjellrev

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area