So, my mom gave me a few teabags of this when I was over last. Originally, we were thinking to split a tin, since there are like 50 bags in there, but then it took awhile to find it this year, and by then I had bought way too many other pumpkin teas. ;) I had a cup of this using one teabag and it was kind of thin, and then I remembered someone suggesting two teabags, so I went for it. Two teabags in a 16 oz. mug for 3 minutes, with some brown sugar and soy milk = delicious!! Good way to use up the teabags faster too!