I really really enjoyed this, and just so you know, I have a hard time with herbal teas, since I clearly miss the tea part. This was absolutely delicious! It’s chocolate-y, with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. Kind of reminds me of a cleaner non-tea version of stormy night by DavidsTea (i.e. no floating sediment)! It also was like a liquid version of brownies or cake…not pure chocolate, but more complex. Yum! Now I’m just sad I only ordered a sample size of it! It was one of those cups where you finish it way too fast, and keep sniffing the empty cup in order to remind yourself of the delicious taste…or maybe I’m the only one who does that!! Haha!

jeweledthumb

Ok, you got me when you compared it to Stormy Night! On the shopping list it goes!!