drank Chai On Life by DAVIDsTEA

So, I was running out of paper tea bag filters to use at work, which gave me an excuse to go to DavidsTea on my lunch and see the new mugs, and check out the tea of the month! ;) The new mugs are cute, but there weren’t any that I was totally in love with, so I’m going to wait to see what they come out with next. They had samples of this tea made up, so I tried it. Very mellow, but I could definitely taste cinnamon. It was a nice cinnamon flavor though, so I picked up an ounce. :) Made this at work yesterday afternoon and it was really good. It’s like a lightweight chai, good for the afternoon and evening. The cinnamon is prominent, but there’s a freshness from the lemongrass and pineapple. It’s definitely mellow, and that’s why I found it kind of relaxing. I will definitely enjoy drinking more of this unique tea! Good job, DavidsTea!