drank Sugar and Spice by DAVIDsTEA

Over the last couple of days, I started drinking my flavored black teas without added sweetener, and I think I started to get used to not having it. I mean, there’s a sweetness to these teas anyway, considering they are flavored. I’ve just always had a sweet tooth, and milk and sugar have always been staples when I drink black tea. I think I’m going to continue this trend, but today, I’m taking a departure, because this tea tastes so delicious with some added brown sugar! ;)

Now that this cup is over, I want to drink something else before we head out to see I, Frankenstein, but my little kitty just got comfortable on my lap. So hard to disturb him! :)

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area