drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Was persuaded by a tasting note by pyarkaaloo to have another cup of this tea this morning. Funny how reading a tasting note can really make you crave a tea. ;) My tin is getting low, but not quite yet a sipdown. This is still pretty much my one and only favorite tea from Harney & Sons. It’s complex and delightful.

It’s raining, a lot, and that’s a good thing because the big D-word became a reality over here, but I don’t think it’s going to be enough…they said it would have to rain straight until May to make up for our water supply debt this year. Anyhoo, it makes me just want to sit inside with a cozy cup of tea, so that’s exactly what I’m doing. Might go see the Lego movie later…yes, I’m one of those dorky adults that loves Lego. You can’t deny the great reviews though!

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML
gmathis

I’ll be interested in your thoughts on Lego … couldn’t decide if it would be cute as a bug or painfully awful!

Comments

gmathis

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area