drank Caramel Vanilla Chai by 52teas

Wow, I haven’t posted in 15 days! Seems like forever. I got sick a week ago and felt like crap, so there wasn’t much tea drinking going on. Turns out, I drank more herbals, which is usually my least favorite tea. Overall, though, I didn’t really have the energy or the desire to make tea much. I’m back and feeling better, although it’s taking longer to recover than I expected. I had like a mild flu, which is annoying since I had the flu shot. Oh well.

So, I got this tea before I got sick, and decided to wait until I was better to post about it. This chai kind of confuses me. The dry leaf smells heavenly, like a sweet caramel-y chai. The brewed tea, however, is not as sweet. Actually, some days are better than others, but most of the time, there is a really strong spice overpowering the tea. I think it’s the cardamom. I usually like cardamom in chai, but this one is hitting me wrong.

Today, I’m having some friends over for tea! Woohoo! So excited! And this time, I only have to make the scones! :)

Stephanie

Glad you’re feelin better :)

NofarS

Glad to hear that you’re better now :)

Tealizzy

Thanks, all!

Comments

Stephanie

Glad you’re feelin better :)

NofarS

Glad to hear that you’re better now :)

Tealizzy

Thanks, all!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area