drank Sinharaja by Golden Moon Tea

Yum, yum, yum!! This is freaking delicious! So smooth, and I can taste the hint of berries and molasses even though my taste buds and sense of smell have been dampened by residual congestion from the last time I was sick. That means, it’ll be even more yummy when I can actually taste it! Ha! Can’t wait! I can see this tea becoming a staple straight black for me. I’m very impressed with Golden Moon Tea so far, and I have 6 more new teas to try! :)

gmathis

Isn’t that molasses thing incredible?

Tealizzy

Comments

gmathis

Isn’t that molasses thing incredible?

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area