LOVE this! Golden Moon, why haven’t I tried you sooner?! I think I might have just died and gone to tea heaven! It’s like they read my mind and made a tea just for me. It’s sweet, it’s carmel-ly, it’s a little toasty, and so absolutely satisfying. Must resteep!!!

gmathis

First time I tried this, I was expecting Milk Duds … but it’s much more elegant and subtle than that.

YAY I’m glad you like it, too :D

Kat_Maria

Haha, another Golden Moon addict! I still have a bunch of samples from them to try…

TeaTiff

So I am a little leery of flavored oolongs, but this one has caught my eye. Is the oolong base a roasted oolong or a more green oolong?

Tealizzy

TeaTiff – it’s kind of in the middle, but I would say the flavor leans more toward the roasted side.

Stephanie

I don’t normally like roasted oolongs, but I totally dig this one with the burnt sugar flavors

Comments

gmathis

YAY I’m glad you like it, too :D

Kat_Maria

TeaTiff

Tealizzy

Stephanie

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area