drank Honey Pear by Golden Moon Tea

I only bought a small sample of this tea because I wasn’t sure if I’d like it. When I opened the sample, the dry leaf had a very strong, almost harsh pear scent. I immediately thought of Della Terra Teas’ perfect pear tea, which was okay, but too perfume-y. Once steeped, however, the tea still had that strong scent, but the taste was lovely. It was much more smooth, and kind of the perfect pairing of pear and honey. I actually really liked it! It’s not as harsh as it smells and no where near as perfume-y as DTT’s pear tea. Hmm, maybe I should have gone for the 1 oz. pouch…I guess there’s always next time!!

ooooh good to know. :)

Stephanie

Yum, this one sounds good!

Comments

ooooh good to know. :)

Stephanie

Yum, this one sounds good!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area