drank Cocoberry by DAVIDsTEA

This was such a weird tea. I’m calling it a sipdown because I drank one last cup, and gave the remaining cup to a coworker. I always feel a little bad giving her my rejects, but she enjoys getting free tea, nonetheless. She sometimes enjoys the ones I don’t, so I guess it’s a win-win situation, and she’s always free to re-home or toss them if she doesn’t.

I think I’m entering a new phase of my tea addiction. I used to want to try them all, but now I’m getting quite particular and just want to have the best ones around to enjoy. Well, we’ll see how long that lasts!

Veronica

I’m currently trying to figure out my top 30 teas. I’ll still sample things and rotate some teas in and out, but I’d rather have a few rally good teas than lots and lots of teas I’m not crazy about.

Tealizzy

30 sounds like a good number…not too much, but enough variety that you aren’t drinking the same thing every day. :)

Comments

Veronica

Tealizzy

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area