3.5 oz. all for me! Woo!! As you can see, I received my first Teavivre order yesterday, and I’m so freaking happy! I’m enjoying a cup of these pearls right now. I think I’ve figured out the optimum parameters for me to get as much chocolate-y goodness as possible – 7 pearls in 12 oz. water, steeped for 9 minutes. I’ve found that a bigger cup, (16 oz.) doesn’t result in a better cup, even when I add a couple more pearls. Weird, but true.

Mmmm, great ending to our mini stay-cation. We took Wed-Fri off for our anniversary, and enjoyed day trips to Carmel and Monterey (where we hiked at Point Lobos, shopped, and ate delicious Italian food), and SF (where we visited the Academy of Sciences and enjoyed sushi with genmaicha, of course!) I really don’t want to go back to work tomorrow! We need more vacations like this!!

Stephanie

Sounds like a wonderful time :D

Lariel of Lórien

The Academy of Sciences was one of the most fun places I’ve ever visited. Did you go to the Japanese Tea Garden as well?

Tealizzy

Lariel – I know, it’s so fun, especially the planetarium and the rainforest exhibit. We didn’t go to the Japanese Tea Garden this time, but I’ve been there before…it’s pretty.

Lariel of Lórien

I was in Oakland Chinatown today, and it made me long for San Francisco. Did get to try some green teas though.

TeaVivre

Wow, what an enjoyable vacation, you must had a wonderful time. And so glad you have figured out the optimum parameters for you.

Comments

Stephanie

Sounds like a wonderful time :D

Tealizzy

TeaVivre

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area