Mmmmm, still drinking some of these samples Angel sent me. So happy to be enjoying this right now, and wondering whether this one should have been included in my last order. It’s so delicious, it’s making me into a green tea drinker!

We just got back from a weekend trip to Salt Lake City to see my sister’s graduation from grad school. Pretty great, and I liked Utah too! Guess we’re going to have to go out there more often. :) I brought a “travel bag” of teas with me…pretty much just Lupicia newsletter samples, which come in handy on travel, since they’re in sachets. I didn’t really drink any tea except for the one full day we were there, and I had Cookie, with some sugar and half and half I grabbed from the hotel complimentary breakfast. Ha! I also had Momoko, which I think I oversteeped, because it was a bit bitter. Despite that, it was really nice to have tea from home…it’s like bringing a little bit of home with you. :)

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area