drank Chocolate Macaroon by DAVIDsTEA

Wow, this is sweet, REAL sweet, and I like sweet, but this may be way too sweet for even me! As warned by another reviewer and the fact that the ingredients list includes rock sugar, I didn’t sweeten, but added a splash of almond milk, and it’s really freaking sweet! Usually that’s a good thing, but I think I would have preferred to be able to sweeten it to my liking. The sweetness kind of takes away the flavors that you expect from the delicious smell, which is a tragedy.

I think DavidsTea needs to stay away from the rock sugar. Glad I only bought an ounce of this one. It could have been so much better! So bummed!

Soooooo sweet. :/
I can only imagine how delicious it could have been if they’d let us decide for ourselves how much sugar it needed (if any)

Tealizzy

Ya, no kidding! My coworker said hers wasn’t too sweet, so maybe the portion of leaf she used had less sugar in it? IDK.

whatshesaid

Or maybe she has more of a sweet tooth?

Tealizzy

Maybe, but it’s hard to beat my sweet tooth! Ha!

Comments

whatshesaid

Soooooo sweet. :/

whatshesaid

Or maybe she has more of a sweet tooth?

Tealizzy

Maybe, but it’s hard to beat my sweet tooth! Ha!

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area