Wow, what a difference time can make to one’s taste in teas. When I first had this, which was a really really long time ago (I feel so bad because I’ve recently found that drinking green teas is better to do in a shorter timeframe, as they tend to lose their freshness), I really wanted to like it, but just couldn’t get into it. The green base at that time was just too grassy, and my palate was not yet evolved.

Today, I decided to try it again and it’s quite lovely! Very smooth, a little nutty, and yes, grassy, but I can appreciate it so much better now! Yay! Glad I gave this one another shot, I will enjoy the rest of my bag! :)

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area