drank Caramel Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

This turned out particularly delicious this morning as an iced latte with almond milk. I sipped it slowly, so maybe letting it sit a bit is the key. The flavors need time to meld together? Anyway, it was yummy, and perfect for how hot it is today!

Stephanie

Courtney lets her cold lattes steep overnight. I tried it and it seems to help! I just need to get my act together and remember to make my matcha the night before I want to drink it…heh

Tealizzy

I’ll have to try that! :)

Courtney

I enjoy it much more when I let it sit, it’s true. Even a few hours is better than nothing. :)

Comments

Stephanie

Tealizzy

I’ll have to try that! :)

Courtney

I thought my profile needed a facelift, so here we go:

San Francisco Bay Area