drank Buddha Smiles by SAHARA TEA

Yesterday, my hubby and I decided to get away for the day and headed down to Carmel. Great idea when it’s not a holiday weekend….took us an extra hour to get down there with all the traffic, but still worth it!

Of course, we had to go to all our favorite places, and one is this shop full of sauces and dips and jams. They put some out with crackers so you can taste things. Way too much fun! We love their fruit curds, so we picked up orchard peach and mango. Mmmm!

So, they were ringing us up, and I saw a couple of tea tins on the counter and started to check them out, and then the cashier said, “oh, you can have one of those for free if you like…we’re not selling them anymore.” Free tea! Score!! Makes me wonder a bit why they aren’t selling them anymore, but who can pass up free tea?

I couldn’t wait to try this one out iced. The ingredients just sound like they’d be so refreshing that way. I have to say that it’s not bad, and I think it’s growing on me. It’s definitely got that “herbal” taste to it, if you know what I mean….could be the lemongrass, or the green rooibos. If I try to ignore that, though, it almost tastes like an orange creamsicle. Not too shabby for a free tea. Woo!!