drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

I wasn’t quite sure how to prepare this. I used one heaping teaspoon with 8oz of boiling water and let sit for 3 mins 30 sec. At first I got a very strong black tea taste. As it cooled I got a bit of the sweet berry and creamy taste I would expect due to the name. The strawberry wasn’t as strong as I would have expected. This tea was okay for me. I will have no problems finishing the sample, but would probably not purchase again.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO