drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Yummy! This is the tea from Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tea exchange. Thank you Ellyn. It has been awhile since I have had a fruity tea. This was such a treat. I opened the package and could smell the cranberries and a hint of sweet. My first cup I added nothing and prepared as instructed. I would take a sip and get sweet creamy pear and every once in a while get a hint of tart from the cranberries. My second cup I added a touch of sugar and it was just like eating a sweet berry pie! Yum. This is my first DAVID’s Tea and I really enjoyed it. I might have to try some more of their blends.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO