This is the tea I had picked out for day 2 of the 12 days of Christmas. The description and smell of the tea sounded like a good holiday tea and the name was very fitting to my day 2. It is a black tea with spice and orange which reminds me a lot of the smell coming from the kitchen in the winter time when I was little. My mom would always boil water with orange peel and spices. The taste for me is a bit strong on the spice side. I would like to get more of the citrus flavor from this tea. With a little sugar I do get more of the orange, but would like it to be a little stronger. This is one that I can see my self enjoying every once in awhile, particularly on the cold winter nights.

Roswell Strange

I really enjoyed this one :)

Comments

Roswell Strange

I really enjoyed this one :)

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO