drank Blu Blanc by Blackbird Tea Co.

This was the tea for the 4th day of Christmas, and man what a treat it was. I have been searching for great flavored white teas because I like to drink them before bed. In a lot of white tea I have had the flavor doesn’t come through, that was not the case here. The tea was great hot and cold and the berry flavor was so refreshing. I have definitely added this to my shopping list.

Thank you very much moraiwe!

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO