This was the tea for the 11th day of Christmas in the 12 days of Christmas swap. Thank you Isaila!!

I have had 2 cups of this so far. The first cup seemed much sweeter than the second. It could just be my mood or the way I steeped. I taste the malty-ness of the assam, and I get the vanilla, but I am having a hard time detecting the apple and the coconut, maybe this just adds to the sweetness of the tea? I see the apple pieces in the blend, but get no hint of the apple flavor. I am finding I really enjoy vanilla assam teas. This was a very enjoyable cup of morning tea. Thank you!

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO