drank Milky Oolong by Tea Desire

Day #8 for the 12 Days of Christmas swap. Thank you Roswell!

I LOVE Milky Oolong. It is by far one of my favorite teas. I was hoping whoever had day 8 would provide a milk oolong:) This had an interesting twist. It had a much darker (not as green oolong) taste than the other milky oolongs I have had. It had a bit of a caramel flavor too it and a little less milky-ness to it. I like. I wish I had a few more cups of this to compare cup to cup with.

Roswell Strange

Glad you liked it :)

Comments

Roswell Strange

Glad you liked it :)

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO