drank Blood Orange by Chai Diaries

I received this in the box of samples I purchased from LiberTEAS. Thank you!

I have been avoiding quite a few tisanes do to hibiscus, and rose petal, so when I saw this in the box I was a bit nervous. I brewed this up per the instructions last night. This was really good. Very orange, but I couldn’t pick out the flavors of the ingredients I tend to shy away from. Everything blended together nicely to make a very fruity treat. I drank this hot last night, but I think this would be really good cold as well.

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO