drank Milk Oolong by Gong Fu Tea Shop

I love this tea. I saw a post on the discussion boards about what tea would you take with you to Mars. This would be it! I have now had 2 other Milk Oolongs and this is by far my favorite of the bunch. Sweet floral taken over my a very creamy mouthful. I enjoy this tea most in the morning. This tea was the tea that launched me into exploring oolongs, and I am ever so thankful.

Charissa

Yes, this is THE BEST! I actually get serious cravings for it during the day and fantasize about making myself a pot of it! It’s like precious gold to me, so I am trying very hard not to use it all up in one week…sigh so hard!

Comments

Charissa

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO