drank Lemon Meringue Rooibos by Tealish

MissB was so generous to include a sample of this with the teas I bought from her. Thank you so much for letting me try this one!

WOW, WOW, and WOW! I am in love! I am always on the hunt for good lemon tea. I love lemon! This was perfect. First it tasted exactly like the name suggests. I got the lemon with no lemon grass, I got creamy, I got rich full of flavor in your mouth deliciousness. This sample made me want to go out and buy stupid amounts of this tea so there is never any chance of running out. I will have to savor this sample and then possible break my no more buying tea rule just to have this! Thank you so much MissB for including this!

MissB

I am so late seeing this, however still glad you enjoyed it. I have an obscene amount of this tea if you’d like more – for the same reason as you!

Comments

MissB

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO