drank SoHo Blend by Harney & Sons

My Harney and Sons order came in today. I seriously need to stop purchasing tea. I probably have enough for an lifetime, but guess who gets to go to the Verdant tasting room this weekend. This gal! Yeah so maybe one more purchase before a serious freeze on the tea buying.

This tea is exactly as promised. The Harney black base with hints of coconut and chocolate. I like this more as it cools and will probably add milk in sugar to my next cup. So far I like all of the Harney flavored black teas I have tried. Nothing is over the top awesome, but everything is really enjoyable.

MissB

Ooh, Verdant tasting room? I hope you write all about it here. Sounds fun!

boychik

Jealous ;) have fun

Suziqzer

Sounds like you had a great trip… Jealous about the tasting room too!

This tea sounds great! Is the black overpowering or blends in well?

Comments

MissB

Ooh, Verdant tasting room? I hope you write all about it here. Sounds fun!

boychik

Jealous ;) have fun

Suziqzer

Sounds like you had a great trip… Jealous about the tasting room too!

This tea sounds great! Is the black overpowering or blends in well?

I started drinking tea while on a 4 month long cycling trip through South America. It seemed to always be a great way to warm up when I was cold and it was always available everywhere. Mate was the big tea of choice down there and it was also a great way to get to know people. When I returned home, my sister introduced me to Teavana and this launched me into the realm of loose leaf tea. I am still new to this wonderful world, but so far I am loving it.

I am open to swapping. If you see something in my cupboard just message me and we can try to work something out!

Rating:
90-100 – love, love, love must have around always or as much as possible
80 – 90 – Like, could restock
70 – 80 – If some happened into my cupboard I would drink it but will probably never seek it out.
60 – 70 – Meh, will finish the sample but don’t need to drink this again.
Below 60 – Nope not for me.

Kansas City, MO